Tuesday 18 February 2014

Rant about Those Guys ...

This is just something I need to get off my chest...

To those guys that only want one thing,

Some of you man seem to only want me for what I cannot provide. For the very thing I refuse to give. Do you realise how rude that is? And the worst thing is,  I've never given any indication that it would ever be on offer! It's not. Nor will it ever be, unless you are the man who has taken me to the altar. He'll deserve it. And still, no matter how clear I make it - it's still all some of you seem to want. I don't know how I attract these kind of guys. The kind that just want sex. Like, what is it about me that makes you think I'm giving it up? The colour of my skin? I don't even look like a 'typical mixed race girl' as they seem to stereotype it as these days. Though what appearance has to do with character, I don't know. Or maybe it's just because I'm short you all think I must be stupid. Well I'm not. And anyone else who wants to befriend me in an attempt to secure the V? Don't even bother. Rue the day you waste my time tryna get from me what God intended for my husband only.

No comments:

Post a Comment